We are unable to operate at Level 4, however will be operating at Level 3, 2 and 1, in accordance with New Zealand Government guidelines.
To ensure safety of our customers and staff, we will be following public health guidelines. including the following:
- Regular disinfecting of surfaces, phones and computers.
- Practicing good hand hygiene by frequent hand washing and sanitising.
- Not having sick people in the workplace.
- Meeting physical distancing requirements between staff including separate work stations & equipment.
- Meeting physical distancing requirements for pick up customers and deliveries.
Flowers will be delivered to doorstep and courier will keep a physical distance of 2 meters. If no one is home, courier will find a safe place to leave the flowers, ensuring they are visible or a note is left in the letterbox.
PICK UPS for Level 3
Pick ups will be available from the shop - 23 Coronation Road, Mangere Bridge - at an arranged time, through the back door only. Staff will keep a physical distance of 2 meters. Orders and payments will need to be completed over the phone or online under alert level 3.